Problems – Finding the best purchase order software in the UK
- Your spending is out of control. Folks are buying from unapproved vendors, they don’t wait for POs to be approved, they don’t follow approved routing processes—they are over budget… and you look bad!
- You’ve tried your accounting system’s built-in purchase module (if you even have one)—but the workflows are not configurable, or rule-based, the templates are clunky and you can’t customize POs, you can’t split by categories and it’s only accessible for office staff—the module appears to be an afterthought.
- Your PO process isn’t integrated with your current accounting software (QuickBooks, Xero, etc.)—so you have double entry, or it won’t allow you to use email to manage approvals.
- How do you control company spending, create an amazing workflow process to save you time, customize to your heart’s content while connecting to all of your favorite apps, all within your budget?
Perhaps you should consider…
Solution – for companies needing purchase order software in the UK
ProcurementExpress.com, The #1 purchase order software – for the UK
ProcurementExpress.com is a simple to implement, web based, purchase order control application for city. It provides a speedy way for staff to raise purchase requests and have them approved from any device. At the same time, finance teams get a real time view of all requests, improving compliance and freeing up time spent managing spreadsheets.
Why Buy ProcurementExpress.com – for companies needing purchase order software in city
There are five main reasons to consider ProcurementExpress.com purchase order software:
- One of the BEST For spend control in city
- EXCELLENT workflow management
- Industry’s MOST customizable interface
- MOST relevant integrations
- Industry’s BEST support
Let’s look at each of these reasons in more detail
1. One of the BEST For spend control. Unlike other purchase order software with limitations in process control, forecasting and expense claims, ProcurementExpress.com has efficient spend control functionality.
– Procurement management. You can choose to use only approved vendors and also have fixed product listings–so orders from incorrect vendors are eliminated.
– Spend management. It’s fast to create a PO that’s automatically routed to approvers and approved via email. This will ensure that your team only buys from approved vendors, gets approval on requests and stays within budget.
– Requisition management. Let your team create requisitions, attach quotes and choose approvers for each requisition. After approval, a PO number is assigned and it becomes a PO. The higher the requested amount, the more senior the approvers. It helps to eliminate mistakes and fraud since all purchases must be approved first.
– Budget Control. Set up budgets and departments so approvals cannot exceed budgets. At the point of approval, compare actual spend vs budgeted spend in real time. It helps you to control your budget and never overspend.
– Expense tracking. Track all your company expenses with an easy PO form and approvals. Custom PO fields lets you report on what’s important to your company. ProcurementExpress.com purchase order software is flexible enough to capture all of the information you need in city.
2. EXCELLENT Workflow management. ProcurementExpress.com purchase order software has superior workflow management when compared to competitors that only provide basic, non-configurable workflows and lacks resource allocation.
– Customizable, efficient workflow management. Your workflows can be optimized to save your company time, by making purchases get approved 5 times faster. This makes the best use of human resources.
– Configurable Workflow. With the click of a few buttons, you can create a beautiful and efficient workflow in ProcurementExpress.com purchase order software. This makes complex approval scenarios simple.
– Rule-based workflow. You can set up your workflows to allow for any scenario you can imagine. This provides purchasing accountability.
– Resource allocation. Allocate payments on POs to different branches of your company. This makes it very easy to reconcile payments later.
– Supplier management. You can have fixed or flexible supplier and product listings, ensuring that your entire team is always using the correct suppliers.
3. Industry’s MOST customizable interface. You’ll love the customizability–ProcurementExpress.com contorts to your company, not the other way around.
– Custom fields. You can setup custom fields on the PO and at line item level within your purchase order software. This allows you to tailor your POs to capture any information according to your needs.
– Customizable Branding. Personalize the PO with your company’s logo, look & feel or any other company branding you prefer.
– Input type. You can use drop downs, dates, times, addresses etc. on your PO creation form. This enables you to have the information you need in one place to process a purchase.
4. MOST relevant Integrations. ProcurementExpress.com purchase order software in city integrates with many of the most popular accounting, email and PO applications, including:
– Xero and Quickbooks. Easily connects your purchase order software to your popular accounting app, allowing you to originate an approved PO from within ProcurementExpress.com, using your existing contacts, eliminating double entry and ensuring you can pay and track purchases through your existing accounting system.
– Manage POs via Email. Receive email notifications when your PO is approved or rejected, send your POs via email and approve or reject a PO request by a team member from within your email (so there is no need to login to ProcurementExpress.com). When you reply to your emails, then those comments will automatically appear on the PO.
– Single Sign-On. Using the Google authentication appliance you can login to ProcurementExpress.com with Google making it faster and simpler to sign in.
5. Industry’s BEST Support. ProcurementExpress.com provides the best support within the entire industry (period), which is one of the reasons it has become one of the leading purchase order software and procurement apps worldwide and in city.
– Best Training. You have all the resources you need to get you up and running straight away. You don’t have to worry about not understanding the app.
– Best hours/personal support. Award-winning online support, including live 24/5 phone support. ProcurementExpress.com support all time zones’ business hours. 91% of support requests are responded to in less than 4 minutes.
– Best Onboarding. ProcurementExpress.com’s product specialists will provide FREE onboarding ($1000 value). Everything will be setup for you, no need to do it yourself.
“So so easy to use!!! …The demo took 5 minutes! Love it!”
“Customer service is great! I live in the U.S. but someone responds to my questions quickly and thoroughly.”
Animal World & Snake Farm Zoo
“The support for the product has been great, with quick answers and bug fixes. A great product.”
” It’s easy to setup, simple to use and allows companies to keep track of their expenditure. We’ve been very happy.”
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
You now have electronic purchase order software–no more spreadsheets or paper-based POs which is time consuming and can get lost. Your company spend is finally under control. Your employees are buying from the correct suppliers, you have total control over the products being bought–and you have eliminated double entry.
Everything is stored in one place, so you can easily find information when you need it. Emails about your POs are automatically pushed into the comment section of a specific PO. You can now approve or reject POs immediately on your phone–even if you are on holiday. Life is good!
…with ProcurementExpress.com – The #1 purchase order software in city.
- We also service the following cities: List 5 other cities
- Call us at number to see it live, for a quote or to get setup for a free trial!